does anyone have any old deleted twilight fanfiction stories?

OKAY, for the last 2 or 3 years, I've been looking for the old fanfiction Frenemies. if anyone can help me locate this and email it to me at bonniemc2012 at gmail dot com you would literally make me the happiest person alive. PLEASE?

Hi. I was wondering if anyone could send me Boycotts and Barflies. I would really appreciate it. My email is kaitygal93 (at) gmail . com. Thank you!

-Kaity

Boycotts and Barflies sequel?

jumartinhao,

could you email me the sequel??!!!

Thanks!!!

Catty

I was wondering if anyone could send me "boycotts and barflies" and Welcome to drama academy..? My email is purplepigs666(at)gmail(dot)com
Thanks!

Hi, I was wondering if anybody had a copy of "How could you ever think?", it's a twilight one shot written by Bostongirl1212 and Unholy.obsession.

Plus, I need some help finding a One Shot. In this story, Edward and Bella are divorced, they split up after their child's death. I think he was 5 years old and he had a heart disease. Bella and Edward are both cardiologists but they couldn't save him. They met again in some kind of medical convention and Edward is mad at her. Bella has a patient with the same condition that her child had and Edward is the doctor that finally does the surgery to save him, even though Bella, at first, didn't want him to. They do end up together. It's really angsty but I really liked it and I can't seem to find it anywhere, I don't remember its title

Could you please help me? Do you know the author and/or the title?

Thanks in advance, my email is lunavic2 (at) hotmail (dot) com

I was wondering if anyone could send me boycotts and barflies, trusting in advertising, welcome to drama academy, or lapped traffic? I would greatly appreciate it! My email is sspears0(at)georgetowncollege(dot)edu

Back