does anyone have any old deleted twilight fanfiction stories?

Hi, just getting into fanfics and am looking for a few that seem to be "essentials". Does anyone have the following, or anything else that you think is a must read? Thank you!

The Office
The University of Edward Masen
Master of the Universe
Master of the Universe II
Poughkeepsie
Bella Swan Diaries

Hi, just getting into fanfics and am looking for a few that seem to be "essentials". Does anyone have the following, or anything else that you think is a must read? Thank you!

The Office
Master of the Universe
Poughkeepsie
Bella Swan Diaries

My apologies, left off my e-mail address. It's Katiekirby at aol dot com

Thank you!

I am on the hunt for Brotherly Devotion by goldentemptress, the original one. She recently re-wrote it. I am looking for the version where the family finds out about the affair and Bella ends up pregnant with twins.

my email is: sammymoso at gmail dot com

The Office
Master of the Universe
Poughkeepsie
Bella Swan Diaries

My apologies, left off my e-mail address. It's Katiekirby at aol dot com

Thank you!

I just send all of them to you.
Enjoy! ;)
Ju

Does anyone have Edward wallbanger and boycotts and barflies they can send me? I have a lot of stories but didn't get to finish these two before they were taken off computer.. email: PWARD52210 (at) gmail (dot) com

Looking for

Hi all,

does anyone have a copy of:

'Everything's Bigger in Texas' by RestlessMoonlight

"Summary: Bella, seeking a fresh start and a new life, heads to the heart of Texas where she butts heads with the enigmatic CEO of Cullen Oil, Edward Cullen. Is there really a fine line between love and hate? Is bigger really better."

Thanks so much.

[email protected]

Can someone please send me emancipation proclamation fan fiction. Thank you!!

Can someone please send me pdfs of..:
-Trust in Advertising
-The Office

anleonie[at]yahoo[dot]com

Thank you!:)

Can someone please send me Poughkeepsie? My gmail is margaretjoyjohnson at gmail dot com

Thank you!

Back