does anyone have any old deleted twilight fanfiction stories?

Does anybody have Resisting Edward/ Seducing Edward Fanfiction ??
Please contact me at sweetlollipop_lollaz(at)hotmail(.)com

Thanks

Can i please have a copy of resisting edward ?? :D
I wud be realllyyyyyy HAPPPY Plssss

Can someone please send me Poughkeepsie? Evieethingnice at gmail dot com. I would soooo appreciate it!

Hello,
Could anyone please send 'Welcome to Drama Academy'. I would really appreciate it!
who_is_best(at)hotmail(.)com

Hi i was wondering of anyone could send me The Office, Boycotts and Barflies & Welcome to Drama Academy please. Also any other fanfics that are along the same lines. kannekerr AT gmail DOT com
Many many thanks in advance!

Help finding these fanfictions

Hello I'm looking for these fanfiction:

*Past and Present - By Givekiss
*Poughkeepsie

*Also this one I'm not sure of the name but Edward, Carlie, Em and jasper are vampire ruler and have pets sent to them, in this fanfiction Bella, Esme and another are sent first and Rose later. Rose and Em enter a relationship, and then Bella/Edward/Jasper as well. Alice is a vampire in this story already.
Does any-one know the name of this fanfiction

Please send to

essexgurl818 at hotmail dot co dot uk

Help me?!

Hiiii ^_^
Coud somebody Send me the story "welcome to Drama Academy"???
Please I would really appreciate it!!
Anu-9402(at)Hotmail.cOm

hi would someone be able to send me a copy of boycotts and barflies? thanks so much!
my email is 1fa7(AT)queensu.Ca

Hi i was just wondering if anyone could send me the office and welcome to drama academy. Also any other stories that are along the same lines would be great as well. Email address is: mahvish_ayaz(at) yahoo. COm. Thanks

does anyone have "the perfect lie" edward and and bella act they are together in front of his family and he is a business man

Does anyone have any of the Lolashoes trilogy Let Your Light Shine, Life Extraordinary, or Thus Hungry World? If you could send it to me it would be much much much appreciated!!!
Thanks so much
Email: [email protected]

Hi I was wondering if anyone could send me some of the fanfics i've been seaching but can't find anywhere?

-Pouhkeepsie
-We are going where?! by VJGM
-Stitches and Scars by Bittenev

email me at mar-kikki (at) live.com

Would it be possible to send me Poughkeepsie, I Love LA, and/or Boycotts and Barflies?
Email is xox_muffeh at hotmail
Thank you so much in advance!

needing help!

i really need to read 'welcome to the drama academy' and obviously i can't find it 'cause it's been pulled off.
And so i come here not bearing gifts...but a huge HUGE thanks to the person who will be willing to help me... ;)
please send it to the following e-mail:
[email protected]

dear everyone

I was wondering if anyone could send me 'beyond twilight' and 'poughkeepsie'. I've been craving for it for one month but i could not find it on the internet.

My email is tonyhong71<dot>yahoo<dot>com

dear everyone

I was wondering if anyone could send me 'beyond twilight' and 'poughkeepsie'. I've been craving for it for one month but i could not find it on the internet.

My email is

tonyhong71<at>yahoo<dot>com

I'd really appreciate it..thanks in advance.

Sorry for posting two times..

Back