Okay HELP PLEASE!! How do I figure out if my local Walmart Store carries the...

<3 Cheer Babe <3

...phone I want tomorrow? HELP!!!!!! Okayy umm I need lyk3 HELP. Okay I got the Cherry Chocolate phone from Verizon Wireless today. And we tryed to activate it (its prepaid) and it didnt work. We called and they said they dont have coverage here. (I live in the UP) But on Walmart.com you go to electronics and prepaid cell phones and its there. Where you type in your zip code to see if it works, it says I can use it here. They didnt have any in our WalMart store, in Marquette (49855= zip code) so we ordered it online off of Walmart.com. So ya and on verizonwireless.com if you look @ the coverage mapp its covers Munising (where I would use it most... zip code- 49862) but then I typed in the zip code to activate it and it says theres no coverage. Okay sry I got off track, how do I see online if there is a certain phone in my local Walmart? (Local Walmart for me is in Marquette, Mi 49855. Thanks much!! Oh ya and guys... Email me ;) Im ttlly singlee :]

u wont be able to see it online u will have to go into the actual store and see what phones they have.

Back