ITS BECAUSE I LOVE THE SOULS I DO THIS?

Grace

May 17, 2008
If I didnt love the souls i wouldnt care about their souls its because i love and care and want them to truly see the truth i preach the gospel to others.
ROMANS 10:14 How then shall they call on Him in whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in Him of whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear without a preacher? 15 And how shall they preach unless they are sent? As it is written:

“How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the gospel of peace,[h]
Who bring glad tidings of good things!”
16 But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Isaiah says, “Lord, who has believed our report?”[j] 17 So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
18 But I say, have they not heard? Yes indeed:
“Their sound has gone out to all the earth,
And their words to the ends of the world.”[k]
19 But I say, did Israel not know? First Moses says:
“I will provoke you to jealousy by those who are not a nation,
I will move you to anger by a foolish nation.”[l]
20 But Isaiah is very bold and says:

“I was found by those who did not seek Me;
I was made manifest to those who did not ask for Me.”[m]
21 But to Israel he says:
“All day long I have stretched out My hands
To a disobedient and contrary people.”

SO YOU SEE I MUST DO WHAT GOD SEND ME TO DO
like the Lord says you disobedient generation
we bring you good news and all you do is reject it
But its ok this wont stop me cause one day when your sitting on your couch depressed and no way out
or when your laying on your bed with those pills ready to end it or when you are holding that knife you will remember this words

Jesus Loves me yes i know for the bible tells me so
yes Jesus loves me yes jesus loves me

or this

Amazing grace how sweet the sound that saved a wretch like me
i once was lost but now im found was blind but now i see
I apply every word of that book into my life and i meditate
and because it he has helped me thru bad times it is the least i can do even when i feel like ya dont deserve it i am obidient to my God whoever gets offended that i suggest you examine yourself and get right with God. yes correction hurt i know but trust me its for your own good LOVE YA IN CHRIST JESUS BE BLESSED
PLUS I KNOW YOU ARE READING THE WORD WHETHER YOU BELIEVE IN IT OR NOT RIGHT NOW IT DOESNT MATTER BECAUSE SEE I PLANT THE SEED BUT IT IS GOD WHO MAKES IT GROW ITS OBVIOUS BECAUSE YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY WHETHER ITS NEGATIVE OR NOT YOU ARE READING IT AND NOW YOU HAVE NO EXCSE WHEN YOU GO BEFORE THE FATHER ON JUDGMENT DAY AND TELL YOU NEVER HEARD THE GOSPEL CAUSE YOU HAVE UHHHH HALLELUJAH! THANK U JESUS

Back