What is the weirdest message you have received from a contact or another user?

Jo_Diva

Feb 28, 2008
Like something that made you go 'HUH?' or 'What!?'I received one a couple of months ago from someone who threatened to report me on grounds that i had 'stolen' some of the 'ideas' from his answer, which would otherwise have earned him the Best Answer, instead of me. Strange... i wasn't aware that it was mandatory to read through all the previous answerers' contribution before we can answer a question...What's been your experience? Hopefully it's more of comic relief, rather than from some psycho stalker!Hawhawhaw...you guys are a riot! The answers sure put a big *Smile* on my face :-D

some girl emailed me and said I'm not a lezbo but you're super sexy.. can i lick your ear?

"You Got A Gf?"I Said "Yes, She's 400 Lbs And In A Wheel Chair!"Haha LoL

i got a yahoo messenger message that just said, "Your so pretty" it's weird because my avatar pic isn't even me. IT"S NATALIE PORTMAN!

"oh who girl you are a bad azz whooo I like that!"I was like Whaat now? oO Who the heck are you?!

Yesterday I had a mail from a man...'Hi Miss Smith..meet Mr Smith'...I was a little freaked out....

Well I have two. 1) One guy threatened to kill my unborn child with their unbilical cord and then smile while they suffocated... BLOCKED HIM BIG TIME!! 2) Had a guy ask me for nude pictures of me, because he heard around the block (verbatum) that I did that sort of thing... LOL He was badly mistaken.....

Uh, a girl blocked me, unknowingly to me, from her page, and then sends a message weeks later to start chatting. I didn't know what the ffffck was going on, or what i did. Apparently it's up to anyone to block anyone at will for whatever whim.

This one guy emailed me and said.. "Are you Cereal"?lol.....??

Well, when I use to play on RuneScape one person asked me to lend him some money (GP)I told him that I don't lend anyone money.then he said "yeh, I do that all the time, not lend people money"

well there's been tons of weird messages but a girl once asked a question on Y!A saying : who will win in a fight: yo mamma or yoyo ma?'so then i said ma mamma could beat yo-yo ma anyday...and then a girl who apparently was the questioner's friend emailed me and said all these rude stuff: 'how dare you say your momma is better than her momma, you're such a slut..you don't even know who her mom is, you f---ing b--- who--....yeah she got pretty defensive.. i guess she was too dumb to know who yo-yo ma really is.

Some of these answers are really funny - it sure has given me some comic relief. I hope you too_One time I asked a serious question and the answer I got was, "Are you Janet Reno?" I softened my Avatar picture after that one. Since then, no one has mistaken my identity - lol.Another time I responded to a very rude and racist question in the most diplomatic way possible, and he responded back to me by calling me all kinds of trashy names - really scary. I reported him and blocked him.

I got a message from a lady asking me to divorce my hubby and be her lover. She said that I was very pretty and that I made her cream. My reply was ok whatever floats your boat honey, but no thanks I will stick with my hubby. Plus my pic at the time was a ferret.

Haha, I've had someone send me parts of the Bible. I was confused, I had no idea why any one would send me anything like that.Haha?

One guy (I'm assuming it's a guy, anyway) added me as a fan and sent me something like "Do you want to be my girlfriend...I don't have any..."He's blocked but you gotta wonder if somebody's kid got into their dad's account or something...

Back