Can I get AIDS from swimming in a pool with negroes?

cèsar is fucking with mister kooij cèsar have a very big dick

i was walking down the street wan i saw a niger he had a gun and he wanted to kill me or i need to sack his bols i sad now so he shoot my and he reapd my boddy it was hearding very match when i was in the hospital i had aids so i thought i need to give it to ather people so i bought 100 africans and reapd them it was nice. when the police found me i was death by the aids:crazy eyes::):juggle::whistle::pray2:

that was a racists ass question, you don't wont people saying that about your race, so don't say that them.

Wtf you fucking fashism i thought the ku klux were daed !?
say me where they are and i will fuck them in there ass!!!

i'm a swedish 15 year, how can you not know that you only can get aids if you have sexual contacs with someone who is infected with aids, or trough blood transfermation? stupid asshole

aids

wiki has got info that random people like and and me put it on there so you will never know it is really true what is on it, i know that white people created the aids virus as a wapon to kill the most of the african people.

your mom does have aids. and your father is gay. and i fucked your sister right over the wall street.

dude, get a social life. everybody knows it's not good for you to swim with negroes, it's for real that they gave you aids.

Of course you can't, you ignorant ... Don't talk about black people like that. They are totally like us and they don't have aids more than us. Stop saying stupid things like that.

wiki has got info that random people like and and me put it on there so you will never know it is really true what is on it, i know that white people created the aids virus as a wapon to kill the most of the african people.

Things that are written on wikipedia are controlled. It would be silly to let people post anything :/

Things that are written on wikipedia are controlled. It would be silly to let people post anything :/

And about the weapon : OMG. If white people had created that virus they could cure it >< Obviously you are stupid too. Africans are more touched by that virus because condom is not very used, and the virus spreads faster. A lot of organizations try to give a lot of condoms in those countries to contain the epidemic. Stop saying stupidities please.

You will get HIV, but that doesn't mean you will get aids..

Back