Can I get AIDS from swimming in a pool with negroes?

AIDS

Can I get AIDS from swimming in a pool with negroes? I was at the pool today, and a black family got in. I immediately got out and checked inside of my shoe to see if they stole my wallet or phone. A few minutes later, my eyes got all red and watery. Did they give me the AIDS?

Yes, you have totally aids. The worst thing can you have!!!!!

I have aids, so what!!!!!

You fucking assholl. Don't talk about negroes. As you another time speek about negroes I kill you!!!!

YOU SUCKS. I saw a black person and he said; YOUR MOTHER IS FUCKING UGLY AND FAT. I thought HE SUCKS MEN. I GAVE HIM A HIT IN HIS FACCE!!!!:clubbing::clubbing::clubbing::clubbing::clubbing::clubbing::clubbing::clubbing::clubbing::clubbing::clubbing::be polite::be polite::be polite:

i am a nigger and i have aids that's mean i want reaping in my ass:(
i have still a day left than i dead

Shut up white assholl

YOU SUCKS. I saw a black person and he said; YOUR MOTHER IS FUCKING UGLY AND FAT. I thought HE SUCKS MEN. I GAVE HIM A HIT IN HIS FACCE!!!!:clubbing::clubbing::clubbing::clubbing::clubbing::clubbing::clubbing::clubbing::clubbing::clubbing::clubbing::be polite::be polite::be polite:

YOU FUCKING ASSHOLL DON't TALK ABOUT MY SISTER FATIMA. SHE's HOT MEN!!
YOUR MOM IS SURE UGLY AND FAT.

your mother is hot because she is black :target::laser::tea::director::car::jaw::hurt::grouphug::third::flame::spider:

i'm reapd by a smal african niger he was so strong an with al his frends he attackt my
i was reapd so hard my ass was bleading i'm in the hospital an i have aids

I have met a italian guy named Maurichio He is very stupid. But I have laught about him and we have mooned together on a soccer game. We have fucked a woman in the public.!!!:italian guy::moonie::tongue out:;)

i have a car crass yesterday and my balls are :( i have no balls any more
can i get aids of the car crass?

:moonie::llama:i was reapd by a horse hes name is ceaser hes very big dig he put it in my ass.

Back