My best friend is RUINING my lady friend's wedding? BOY RUNNING AWAY, SEX...

Steven

May 12, 2008
...IN BATHROOM, WED FIGHT,HELP!!!!!? Last week, my lady friends wedding was on nice place on ocean by NYC. My best friend ruined the wedding. My lady friend was marrying this guy and right before it was to happen, when bride was alone getting on dress, and groom was hanging out elsewhere, my best friend, a guy, he and groom are both 22, and they have had a long secret love for each other. They both secretly went to the bathroom and had wild, ROUGH SEX for over an HOUR!, until the bride was told he was in the bathroom, and she STORMED IN catchcing both boys doing it! They both ran out NAKED to the big wedding party of over 150 people and the bride told EVERYONE! She attacked both boys and started throwing cake and champagne at her would to be husband, cracking plates and s-hit at him, and parents started a huge riot, and everyone got up, started SCREAMING, and everyone started fighting! Even the little flower girl called them bitches and threw sh-it at them. Both boys were fuccing each other barebak sex while the ruccus whas happening. OMG, SO FUCKKEN CRAZY! B0YFRENZ ALMOS DIE, N SZIT NOW WHAT ABNOUT WEDDING N SXIT?
FUKKKKKKKK MEEE!!!!!!

Back