who in mma could beat fedor? honestly give your opinions and explanations or...

joker52mlb

Dec 22, 2008
...whatever? i just want to hear some opinions because im drunk and there is ice on the roads and im bored as hell...so who do you think could take down the beast?.. arlovski was giving him hell, was it last weekend? i think it was, well it dosent really matter

i just want your opinions, anything goes except for kimbo slice, you could roll up a snow ball and toss it into hell, and that has a better chance of making it to the bottom than kimbo does against fedor...

but anything else goes, you can even bring up up-and-commers like carwin, lesnar, kongo, or more expeirenced guyes like couture who really wants the fight with fedor or any older fighters you want. Just give an explanation to it, any mma fighters you want, i would just like to hear some opinions
well ive still got a lot of beer to go, and that guy talked shit on couture so i didnt even really reead his answer, but who has got a good opinon on this fight

please dont even talk about kimbo, that would be like a waste of time to watch, and i think kimbo is a funny guy, i dont want to see him die a horrible death, because fedor would literally kill him...literally

just a ligit answer, and yea it was a lucky shot when fedor beat arlovski, but fedor has done that oh i dont know about 40 times in his career, and he would probably do it again to arlovski, but i would like to see arlovski and silvia go at it again, just to see that big bastard get rapped, i hate...HATE tim silvia, he is a true cock master

Honestly ive thought about that for a while and i though Arlovski had a chance to pull the upset, until he decided to get "cute" with that stupid flying knee, so now im not really sure who can beat Fedor, I would still like to see Couture fight him because I think he's really well rounded and able to mix up his stand up and wrestling, but at this point I dont see Fedor being beaten anytime soon.

Couture is too old now. Fedor will annihilate Couture. Lesnar has INCREDIBLE strength but needs technique before he can take on a skilled dude like Fedor.

Andrei Arlovski CAN AND WILL TAKE ON FEDOR! HE WILL BEAT HIM! IT WAS A LUCKY PUNCH! ANDREI DOMINATED THE MATCH UP UNTIL THAT LUCKY PUNCH!

Fedor would make kimbo worship him after the beating he gave kimbo. I think maybe Brock could get lucky or umm. Frank Mir? Difficult to say really.

Back