Was Adolf Hitler saved through his belief in Jesus Christ as his Lord and...

tm_mt1

Nov 2, 2011
...Savior (Romans 10:9)? If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. (Romans 10:9 NIV) http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans+10%3A9&version=NIV

"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter."
– Adolf Hitler, April 12, 1922

Belief in the divinity of Christ requires that His teachings must be obeyed:

Luke 10:27

27 So he answered and said, “ ‘You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your strength, and with all your mind,and ‘your neighbor as yourself.’” (SLAUGHTER OF YOUR NEIGHBORS IS NOT PERMITTED)

Paul was wrong. Christianity is all about loving God and loving each other.
According to the New Commandment, Hitler was not a Christian

You forgot the rest of the quote, where he says that Jesus was a standup fighter against the Jews. Although I am no longer a Christian, and don't beleive in heaven/hell, my childhood memories of the rhetoric can tell us exactally why is he NOT in heaven...
1. Jesus himself was a jew, Hitler of course wouldn't admit that
2. Hitler mass murdered not just any people, but God's chosen people (major points off)
3. Hitler was really an occultist, anytime he spoke of Christianity must have been before he was in power. (Your quote is from 1922 for instance), so he was just trying to get votes and support from Christians. The ideal nazi state is one under Hilter's own religon (mix of racial purity and old occult/germanic paganism)
4. Even if he did repent before he died, he still killed himself and his family. Those who commit suicide are never allowed in heaven, even if its the pope.

Only God knows, for only God knows the heart of a man.....we do not know Hitler's reasons for doing what he did.... he might have been insane.

How often do you like posing answers to your own questions? I bet if your d'ck reached your butt you would be loving life.

And to think thousands of young americans sacrificed their lives inWW2, so that you would have the freedom to talk your complete crap

No, many Christians believe that faith is simply saying you're a sinner and that God is good, or something like that. Paul taught that faith is shown by actions, not your words.

Back