Atheists, you need faith in Jesus Christ.?

16YRSeAlive

Oct 4, 2012
Atheists don’t believe in God because they don’t have faith or trust in Him to be witnesses of His miracles and announce their testimony. Yet they believe there is no evidence of first eye witnesses. Don’t let your doubt prevent you from trusting in Jesus Christ. Once a car fell on me, it suffocated me and my only hope was death, but I didn’t wan to do die so I believed in Jesus Christ or trusted Him. The car sustained itself in mid air until I got out, it stunned me. Then I immediately fell on my knees to pray for forgiveness and accept Jesus Christ as my Savior and LORD amen. Then the chains tied to my soul or spirit were broken when I received the Holy Spirit and I was spiritually awaken or reborn. My next task, to take my cross and follow Jesus Christ by doing His precious will. I share my testimony, I teach the Word of God and the good news to all the nations, I am a proud servant of God and my meeting with my heavenly Father has been guaranteed through Jesus Christ. I believed in God through faith, how about you? How can I ever be an atheist again?

According to the Bible, the complexity of creation is evidence as well. Along with it the possibility of a talented creator “God” makes this belief realistic and unforgettable for the wise men. We know the Bible is the Word of God through faith or else God would let us know.

Man knows they have ran out of guesses or theories, but they are too prideful of their works and refuse the only possible way. Television shows have made God and His Son look ridiculous, but the day they see His face there will be a moment of silence and then eternal agony.

“We are living in a time period like no other, a time period which leaves little doubt in the minds of Christians that the events spoken of throughout the Bible are at hand.”

“If you have not accepted the free gift of salvation which was purchased for you through the shed blood of Jesus Christ, please do not hesitate. The time of Tribulation is rapidly approaching and those who are in Christ will not be here for it.”

http://www.arewelivinginthelastdays.com/relationship.htm
EddieJ watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFZ4q4ZBM3w&feature=related
Reality God loves you, but you are stubborn, so who's fault is it?
Lrac Nagas God loves you, but you don't have faith, so whose fault is it?

Back