Forgot password to Samsung Gravity to unlock the keypad... anyway to reset it?

I forgot my PIN code and my phone is completely locked up. i can't get on it. I sent it back to the company and i don't think they did anything about it. I tried the " turn the phone off, type this code in" and it said unsupported character. HELP

Help

This dosn't work on my gravity t (SGH T669).
Please Help.

i have a samsung genio slide GT and i cant remember what the code is to unlock my phone. it only allows me to use 4-8 characters and "#" isnt one of them, can someone please help me?

i can't believe this. i see that coded posted everywhere, but when i typ it phone says unsupported character?

samsung unlock password

my ph has no ser, its a gravirty what happend how do i fix it. it just searches

hi admin i forge ten my Samsung Corby mobile password i want restore my phone ple i want reset coad

I CANT GET IN MY PHONE

My Gravity touch T669 is locked at password is there a master unlock for passwords?

i am locked out of my samsung gravity what do i do without losing my numbers

How do you do a HARD Reset to my Gravity 2 ? because i forgot my password and i cant get pass that

Perform Samsung Galaxy factory reset following these steps
1. power your phone completely down.
2. hold down the volume down button
3. tap the power button whilst doing this
4. the hboot screen should appear
5. use the volume buttons to scroll down to factory reset/restore (called different things depending on the software version)
6. click the power button to select
7. click power button to confirm
8. the phone will do a factory reset.

Any questions, please visit: Samsung Galaxy Data Recovery: How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy If Forgot The Google Account

How about unlock code for samsung genoa c-3510? My daugther forgot password. I cant use my phone. Keypad locked. Help pls! :(

i got a phone off a friend because mine broke and when i turn it on before it even asks for my pin it says enter password to unlock, can anyone help me?

i got a phone off my friend and when i turn it on before it even asks for my pin code it says enter password to unlock and he forgot the password can anyone help me?

My phone doesn't allow me to dial a number for the reset. I can't get into the phone. I NEED A PASSCODE!
BUT I FORGOT!! HELP PLEASE!

i forgot my password to my gravity t and can only use 4 to 8 digets so cannot use the long number listed everywhere please help

Back