Forgot password to Samsung Gravity to unlock the keypad... anyway to reset it?

Forgotten samsung sgh a877 phone password

""Ok turn the phone off
take out the sim card
turn the phone back on
enter *2767*2878#
the phone will turn off and then on.
Now you turn the phone off replace the sim card and turn it back on""

after you apply the reset code *2767*3855#,...do you press send or anything or does it just take over from there?

my brother changed my phone lock code (don't know how) but now when I turn my phone on thats the first thing it says enter and i dont know it. is there some master code to unlock it cause i need help! thanks

The * key does not register on my phone, so this password does not work. Any ideas?

hi
igot the samsung gravity 2
and it needs a password to get into the phone
HELP!
is there any way to reboot it ?

john

ok i have the samsung gravity 2 and i forgot my password every time i turn it on is tellin me to put the password which i don kno i tried to turn it off then take out the sim card then turn it back on but it still asks me for the password heeeelp

Wtf????

Ok it does not work on the gravity 2 how the hell do you do it on a gravity 2?

help help help

my gravity 2 phone is locked it says (phone lock) Ive try'd everything. Ive try'd entering codes but the star button and is not an option when entering theses codes, please please please help email me if you can ([email protected] THANKS )

i forgot my password on my samsung at&t a877 will i be able to use th phone or theres no use for it somone ples help me , GOD BLESS

Gravity T master code, I forgot. Anyway to reset it?? H.E.L.P.

where do u type the code??? mine gets stopped bfor the main menu

my little brother changed the pw on my samsung gravity t669 and i used those codes provided above but when i press #, it says character unsupported

Hi my cousin gave me her phone
but it's locked.She don't know her password
I tried the *2767*2878# but it won't fit.
Helppppppppppppppppppppp..........

helppp meee

i tried all of that and it said incorrect password

Hey ive tried this on my gravity and it comes up with a screen that has a comfirm button once i click it it exits me out of that screen back to the menu

Back