Forgot password to Samsung Gravity to unlock the keypad... anyway to reset it?

the gravirty T its somthing else . the *2767*----# dont work , need help here ???

help

i need help my phone is a gravity 2 and in the front it has phone lock idk rember the password can u plz help me asap thanx :D

when i did "Ok turn the phone off
take out the sim card
turn the phone back on
enter *2767*2878#
it came up to this screen but it didn't go off and on

i need help i have a gravity 2 phone and when i go to reset the setting it asks for a password i got it from a friend and she says that she never made a password turning it off and stuff didnt work also my memory card wont work in it wat do i do?

How to Reset Gravity T669 stuck at lock screen

If your Samsung Gravity T (T669) is stuck on the PIN lock screen and you do not have the code to unlock, you can try a master unlock code... 73683139 to override and then go to settings and turn off lock feature. When you reactivate lock feature it will prompt you to select a new PIN. If your phone requires the T-mobile PUK code to unlock (you get a message that says call support PIN is locked) you can try the PUK unlock code at PIN screen **05*22998214*0000*0000#. This will unlock device and reset PIN to 0000.

It didn't work for me I'm really scared cause I just got my phone its a Samsung Gravity T touch and I don't know what to do. Can anybody help Asap!!!

i forgoat the password to my ( T-mobile ) samsung gravity-t and i tried that *2767*2878# code thing & i didnt work , what else can i do .

It didnt work my fone has a password on but i forgot the password i need help

I tried dialing this code and it did not work for me, I have the samsung gravity 3.
but I was looking up videos and someone had one up and said to dial *2767*3855#
and this worked, so if that code doesn't work for you try this one!

My phone is charging by itself i need some help what should i do :unbelieveble:

Wow thanks that code really helped!!!! My samsung was my " backup phone " and I had forgoten the pass!!

If that code doesn't work try
*2767*3855#

Thx this one worked for me I got Samsung Gravity 3 with Virgin, but forwarning to anyone doing this COPY ALL CONTACT SO YOUR SIM. Copy all pic/music etc to your sdcard b/c when you do this it DELETES EVERYTHING including saved texts and such which i stupidly didnt save my self but o well pass is reset lol.

i forgot the phone lock on my samsung gravity 2 how do i get through that

Thanks

that totally worked for me thanks a lot ur a life saver

thank u soooooooo much:smiley fart::smiley fart::smiley fart::smiley fart::smiley fart::3_3_21[1]::3_3_21[1]::3_3_21[1]::3_3_21[1]::3_3_21[1]::p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:cold day::cold day::cold day::cold day::cold day::cold day::cold day:

How would you type the *2767* thing? Mine is a pattern-password... :/

question

i just tried this code and the hash mark is being called an unsupported character. what should i do?

Back