Christians, according to the Bible, if you accept Jesus Christ as your lord and

SuraGreen

Oct 28, 2010
savior and ask god for? forgiveness, he forgives you right? Supposedly God is a forgiving god so, an Atheist like me could take Jesus into my heart and be "saved" right? If that is the case, then how do you feel about spending your eternity in heaven with David Berkowitz, Jeffery Dahmer and Ted Bundy? All three serial Killers looked to God, actually David Berkowitz is still quite religious. Would you Christians share your fluffy heaven clouds with them?
I don't consider it childish. I'm serious. Say God has forgiven these men...you would really want to be in heaven in their company?
** @DANV LOL! Nice!

The reason these men were saved is because it was extremely easy for them to see their sinfulness and hopelessness before God. They knew God's grace was their last and only hope.

Unfortunately people such as yourself are still under the illusion that you are quite capable of earning your place in heaven. And people like that are the very ones who will no be allowed into heaven because we are all sinners in need of the grace of God. And grace is the only way in.

When every needs the gift of grace, no one is excluded from being able to receive it - unless they choose to reject it.

Actually, you could take Jesus into your heart, but, you have to believe in him, trust that he knows whats best for you, and know WHY you are doing all these things to be saved. It is not just enough to be religious like David Berkowitz is. Once you are saved, you have to live your life according The Bible. Since you said that David Berkowitz is a serial killer, that means he has not lived his life accordingly so therefore he will probably not end up in heaven. God is a forgiving God, but if a person continues to repeat sinful actions...such as killing an numerous amount of people, then that person is going to be punished. And no, I would not mind being in heaven with them because for them to get there, they have to go through God, and I trust him. Also, I think you should read about heaven more because I dont think you would have asked this quesion if you knew more about heaven and God.

I doubt there is a space reserved for them. These men were probably never truly saved, I am not God so that is impossible to answer.

I prefer to be with them in heaven than to have the "saints" and "politicians" and the "intellectuals" with me in hell.

Yes but salvation also requires repentance - a change of mind leading to a new life in Christ

Back