Always Remember me (game) NEED FULL GAME TORRENT!?

OMG thank you for the help, but I can't find the appdata folder though. I did change the folder options but it still doesn't show up? Here's a screen shot: (remove spaces)

ht tp://i56.tiny pic.com/2508eoz.png

If anyone can help, it's greatly appreciated! Thank you <3

I use to click on the adress field, you know where it stands C:\\Users\name and so on,
then I get able to write myself where I wanna go I just write C:\\Users\name\appdata then i get into the appdata folder. Try that it should work for you too i think :)

---

OMG thank you for the help, but I can't find the appdata folder though. I did change the folder options but it still doesn't show up? Here's a screen shot: (remove spaces)

you have to go to user file.. then appdata. then roaming. then renpy and then love and order.. follow these and u will b ok!

For X note, date warp and magical diary horse hall (incase you guys want to try any of those games) go to filestube and search them. thats were i got the full versions. Magical Diary was really good. :)

I wish they had Love & Order and Always Remember Me though..

http: //img190.image shack.us /img190/6759/unledcc.png

(remove spaces)

That's where you'll find it.

For X note, date warp and magical diary horse hall (incase you guys want to try any of those games) go to filestube and search them. thats were i got the full versions. Magical Diary was really good. :)

I wish they had Love & Order and Always Remember Me though..

I got magical diary horse hall, but a while through it you had to upgrade it or something, but you needed an email address, did that happen to you??

thanks for the link to love and order persistent :D i really hope we can obtain the file for always remember me >_< i really want to play it

after "love and order"'s persistent file we have no news.. why??

i have no idea what a "persistent file" is, i have no idea what to do with it once i have it, and i don't have enough money to buy the game... i am completely lost... but it sounds to me like somebody needs to put this "persistent file" on the internet so whoever has this thing PLEASE UPLOAD IT!!! :sad:

??????????????

fenopy. eu/torrent/ aways+remember+me+otome+game/ NzE4MTA0Mg
(get the spaces out)
i wonder if it works for you guys. :L

did it worke for u? then u could upload the persistent file..

i wonder why it is taking too long...

i`m not complaining BUT

we only need one file! One file only!

can`t someone just upload it? it isn`t that complicated!

*sigh*

Can someone, please, upload the persistent file? It is only one file and anyone who has the full game can do it.

What is wrong with this game that noone wants to make torrent? Seriously, practically every game on internet can be found, except this one!

Can someone, please, upload the persistent file? It is only one file and anyone who has the full game can do it.

What is wrong with this game that noone wants to make torrent? Seriously, practically every game on internet can be found, except this one!

agree.. c'mon people.. i know u have it..

Back