Always Remember me (game) NEED FULL GAME TORRENT!?

i cant find it anywhere! someone please post the full download link...we who need it will love you forever! :love:

Awwww, I'd love the game soooo!
Can anyone get it?
Like the person above me said, we'll love you forever!
:love::grouphug::love:

Someone pls,pls,pls get it for ussssssss!
I'll give you internet babies made with pure love and pure WIN if you do!
I'm sure other people will too!

Are there still people around here who want the game?
Am I the only one left?

I really, really want this game!
Does anyone have any updates on the "situation" here?

yeah I want the game too have been wanting it forever now :/

*sighs* Still nothing? I've been searching google forever now. The only sites that have it are the ones that make you sign up in order to download it and the sing ups always require you use a credit card; us us people with no credit cards and parents who won't let us use it to sign up are S.O.L :/ I'm also very tight on cash so I'm not able to buy the game. It's hard to believe there isn't a full version floating around the net somewhere. I even managed to find one for Xnote and almost no one has heard of that one. Heck, I even found one for Re: Alistair! o.o I would very much so love to see a link to a full version of Always Remember Me!

I have the same problem :/
Have tried to search on google, mostly torrent, but the only thing that I get is that goddamn movie with sparkly Edward -.-
It doesn't really help that ads with half-naked women pop up in the background either O__o
I also wanted to try out Planet Stronghold, Love and Order and The Flower Shop, but those are just as impossible to find D:

I have the same problem :/
Have tried to search on google, mostly torrent, but the only thing that I get is that goddamn movie with sparkly Edward -.-
It doesn't really help that ads with half-naked women pop up in the background either O__o
I also wanted to try out Planet Stronghold, Love and Order and The Flower Shop, but those are just as impossible to find D:

I have Flower Shop, actually... I think I got it off Demonoid? I don't know if registration is open there right now, though...

Still no luck with Remember Me, though D: Come on, SOMEONE must have it....

i found a torrent
but i don`t know if it works or not ...

i cant post links so... google "always remember me directions" :)

Is there anyway to bypass the email identification problem? :capitulate:

It doesn't seem like it's anyway to crack it or bypass the email identification, what i have heard by people.. sadly..

nina

fenopy. eu/torrent/ aways+remember+me+otome+game/ NzE4MTA0Mg
(get the spaces out)
i wonder if it works for you guys. :L

Back