Always Remember me (game) NEED FULL GAME TORRENT!?

I can't download it
It tell me that you already use your email 3 times so it can't be cracked
thanks

mine does not go past 94.95% either... and I've been waiting for three days already. I think there's a problem with that torrent :3_8_14[1]:

mine doesn't go past 94.95% either, there's probably something wrong with the torrent.

well atleast im not the only one. Can someone please fix it? im dying to play ):

Unless someone starts seeding it again we're all going to be stuck at 95%. : (
Then again, this might not even work. If I remember right, you had to mess around with files in AppData\Roaming to get a downloaded version of Planet Stronghold to bypass the email thing. Fingers crossed though!

Somehow I've managed to download it, but it doesn't work. Only demo.

I think the opengl.txt is the answer, but I'm at 99.9% and of course that's the part i can't download.

because I think I remember the place i downloaded it said something about reading a file, and that is one of the only text files

I got hold of a full version of Planet stronghold and looked up wich file it is that has been "cracked" or what I should say it's the persistent file that goes in C:\user\namn\appdata\roaming\renpy\planet stronghold so it probably the same file that need to get "cracked" for always remember me. All though I have now idea how to do it but if someone does that's probably the file to go for..

Pretty sure it's not the opengl.txt file. The games just not running without it because that's the file that tells it what resolution to make the window among other various graphic stuff.

The persistent file in the %appdata%/roaming area look like it's associated with saving and loading files. Though it's possible winterwolves is using it to determine if you've bought the game or not. (I only did like. 3 minutes of research on it. >_> <_<)

I tried running the game, after throwing in the opengl.txt from the demo version, and loading up a save at the "This is where the demo ends" screen. It said I slept great, (Skipped the Demo end screen!) and then crashed. "ScriptError: could not find label '('C:\\- indie dev -\\games\\renpy.new\\Remember Me/game/simulator.rpy', 1299339157, 4)'."
I tried throwing in the simulator.rpy from the demo version but that made the Demo end screen pop up again.

(Also, If someone could upload this planet stronghold persistent file somewhere that'd be great.)

</textdump>

I uploaded the planet stronghold persistent file that I have for you. Obviously it won't work with Always Remember Me since whoever owned the persistent file only bought Planet Stronghold, but hopefully someone can do something useful with it!

medi afire(DOT)com /?2nfpvhux65eemx1
(I can't use links so take out the spaces ect)

Yeah the persistent file it's some how related for winterwolves to determine if you have bought it or not i would think cuz when i use the persistent file that is "cracked" planet stronghold work but with the original it doesn't.

All though don't know if it need some work or if you just need someone who has bought the game and activate it theys persistent file.

If that the case it's really simple (so simple that you actully don't think of it) and then someone who has bought it and activate it just need to share that file with everyone..

The persistent file in renpy is used to hold data on variable across multiple playthroughs. Thing like what endings you've achieved and what text you've already seen as well as other various things. So more than likely it is being used to determine if you've bought the game or not. (Look at me, learning so much about renpy today! :D)

I'm trying to change the setting manually right now but I'm having little luck with it.
If someone with the full copy of the game uploaded the persistent file, it should work.

Alright... I'm confused... Did we find a way to play the FULL version? If so, can some one dumb it down for me, because I am not very tech-savy, and some help would be greatly appreciated!

Kind off, we are pretty sure of how to play the game without buying it.
But we don't have the file that make it possible,
so basic we need someone who have bought the game to share the persistent file.

So right now we still can't play the full version, if you don't know someone who have bought the game and is willing to share the persistent file..

Back