have a honda '90 accord that just stopped on its on after getting .5 miles from home?

crossed1

Nov 20, 2008
allowed car to warm up (29here this am) my son drove a few blocks changed gears and motor cut off. After getting him to school I tried to crank , sounded like wasn't getting any gas to engine and I didn't hear eletr. gas pump that usually is there, Sprayed starter fluid dn. twice but it didn't help(air intake) suddenly oil stick blew out like too much pressure in motor. Tried a little later ...ok.. things turning but no running car. I'm just ILL cause this is 2nd car I've bought him that a major something has happened to.I'll have to tow to some shop and once there I'm at there mercy. Is there a mech. good with dx. Honda's who can point me in rt. direction ??? Please I'm desperate!!!!!!

should be able to "pull codes" of the diagnostic box. can't help you there. its really easy i just dont own that car so i couldnt tell you off hand.

probably fuel pump went out or clogged. could be a number of things. trying to get pull a code.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=1006021313124

Back