did i eat healthy today?

partygirl

May 13, 2008
breakfast: omelet= egg, cheese and Onegin
lunch: apple with peanut butter and thin bread sandwich with Turkey, mao and cheese
dinner: chicken wigs

exercise: tennis 1 hour

height: 5 feet 3 inches Weight 159
well then what is healthy
well then what is healthy

Hmmm.. the gin, I don't know...
You're diet is okay, except healthier things could be replaced.
And eating bit more.

Well, i think that for breakfeast you can stick with the egg, but drink milk or something....dont have too much.

for lunch you were good too, i personally liked the apple with peanut butter

for dinner you should eat something more healthy like wheat pasta and salad or something like that

put some variety in your diet like fruits and vegetables its important to have a balance of good food and excercise....

Everything is good in moderation!!!!

take out the mayo in lunch, take out the cheese in breakfast, forget the freakin chicken wings and eat a lean meat with some veggies!

Your overweight so it looks like you need about 2 hours of excersise each day.
Get a healthier diet because this is not healthy at all. Good luck!

I would have some carbs for dinner cause the chicken wings give you protein but I would have a potato or a salad you don't want to get low on energy or actually you could have both for dinner...I would eat a yogurt if you would like a snack at night to help you relax I freeze it so it is fun & the calcium is relaxing & you are active. drink a lot of water. YOU NEED VEGGIES

What the heck, you ate chicken wigs! Didn't the hair get stuck in your teeth?

Other than that, is sort of depends....how much peanut butter? What kind? Natural PB in moderation is a good protein. Processed PB is full of sugar, and too much of either is a lot of fat.

What sort of mayo and cheese? Both tend to be high fat. Deli turkey, processed turkey loaf, or roast turkey. There are big differences...

Same with the cheese omelet. What kind of cheese, how much. What is onegin? One gin? No, a shot of gin for breakfast is no good.

If you want to eat health you need to read the labels of the food to help you choose how much of it to have in a day, and what to avoid.
You need much more fruit and vegetables too. If you are having a turkey sandwich, replace the cheese with tomatoes, lettuce and green pepper. Much more filling and all that added will be less fat and calorie than the cheese. Substitute a low fat cheese if you still want it.

Back