When do you open your presents?

ChelsieH

Apr 11, 2008
What time do you begin to open presents for Christmas?

I usually open them all on Christmas Eve.

the whole point is to open christmas morning. I dont know anyone who opens them christmas night ( i couldnt wait ) and christmas eve the people that do this are weird and retarded. santa deleivers them through christmas eve night and u wake up in the morning come down stairs. I mean sounds boring what u do.

Christmas morning like a normal person

My Dad's side of the family (Grandma/Grandpa/Uncle) comes over Christmas Eve to do presents.

My immediate family opens presents Christmas morning, and my Mom's side of the family is later in the day.

different strokes for different folks.

I like to get over with opening the presents and start the party.

Christmas morning is better. It gives you the whole excitement of "wake-up! wake-up! It's CHRISTMAS!!!!"

Why would you open them on Christmas Eve anyway?

why would you want to open them any other time? the point is to wake up on christmas anticipating presents.

Christmas morning. but i dont wake up anticipating my gifts. i usually go strait for my stalking to see what goodies santa put in it at night.

Plus people who do it on christmas eve are ruining it for their kids. when are you gonna put the cookies and milk out for santa? When is santa gonna come fill your stalking and give you gifts? He come on christmas EVE...so if you give out all the gifts before he comes your a dumbass who just killed christmas for your kid.

Back