When do you open your presents?

;42614726']im asian i don't get stalkings i wish i did tho cuz i like candy canes

but any way i end up opening the present.. or envelopes at around 8pm on christmas cuz i have to drive down to my beach house where my whole family meets

His spelling teacher.

Christmas Morning.

Im always the first one up in the morning. And Normally its because i dont fall asleep, im so excited i stay awake till 4 in the morning. Go downstairs check all the new shit out. Then attempt going to sleep and only getting 3 hours of rest.

Last year i went down there, saw a box which i thought was my PMR. I was like OH SHIT NIGGA, grabbed it, ripped it open. It was :) Took that bitch upstairs and fucked around with it for 3 hours until everyone woke up :tup:

the couple i get from my gparents in pennsylvania like a week before christmas cause they drive up from my parents christmas eve morning then from my other grandparents christmas afternoon

I get mine this weekend (well, the xbox 360 anyways), cause I get my wisedom teeth out on Friday.

Fun fun fun.

This made me realize how much Christmas day actually sucks.

Unless you get something that can consume your whole day, you're stuck at home doing nothing because everyone else has plans.

I open my "santa" presents the 25th, but i open the ones that i get from my family party the day i get them

i open the one from my godfather, no not the one from a gang a religious, but i open that one christmas eve then i have to wait till the morning to open the rest because i have a brother in grade 4,6 and a sister in grade 8 that still believe but me and my older brother are cool about i guess

Back