When do you open your presents?

one on christmas eve only cause yea im 16 and my bro is 18 so the whole santa thing is kinda yea over. but dont get me wrong its good forthe little kids but its just cause me and my bro are older.

You go for your what..? Stalking? Stocking, perhaps?

I open one on Christmas Eve, and it's always pajamas. No idea why.
Then open the rest Christmas morning.

ummm...Christmas morning. Who the fuck would do anything else? When I was younger I would do 1 (clothes) Christmas eve and then actually open all my presents Christmas day. Seriously why the fuck would you open ALL your gifts Christmas eve. Thats fucking retarded.

Moms side christmas eve after church (santa comes while we are at church of course). Immediate family xmas morning, then dads side at like lunch xmas day.

Some on christmas eve from family on my dad's side where we have christmas eve. The rest from my parents and mom's side on christmas.

All on Christmas Eve. We have a big extended family breakfast and it's usually like an hour away, and we have to be there at like 8. So it's either do it the night before or at 5 am.

my family opens presents when we feel like it. usually 1 or 2 on Christmas Eve then the rest of christmas, but some years we end up opening them all on christmas eve. I think we are going to try to wait until Christmas for all of them this year, but it probably wont happen :)

Already had christmas with my mom and the grandparents... but i gotta what till christmas morning for the rest

We have a bamf in the house guys.

And who the hell opens them at night? That defeats the purpose of Christmas in case you were wondering. You might as well just get given random gifts.

Morning. Eve is so fucking dumb!

"Omg mom great presents, I love the Xbox 360!"
"Thats good son, now you have to go to bed!"
*Crying* "NOOOO!"
"STFU and go to bed you dumb cunt, you pos you dont appreciate shit get your ass upstairs" *kid beating ensues*

Way to go, Xmas is ruined.

:dodgy?:

Some of you people are just small minded and dumb.

Did it ever occur to you that some of these people are talking about opening presents from their family members, ie moms, dads, brothers, and sisters, on Christmas Eve?

Back