Can I drink alcohol while taking GNC's 7-day complete body cleansing program?

Matt

May 12, 2008
My girlfriend said she read that you're not supposed to, but I can't find any info about it online. I'm just finishing up day four with no noticeable effects except a little constipation, and I'd like to have a beer. The lady at GNC said it flushes out all the bad stuff in my body, but takes the good bacteria with it. I know beer has yeast cultures and stuff so I don't know if this would be bad for me. Does anybody have some reliable info as to whether or not it's ok to drink alcohol while I'm on this program?

I don't see why you couldn't, but your trying to clean out your system so you might as well wait the 7 days and then have as many beers as you like. Also these 7 day programs are a scam, you have been eating and drinking many things for im assuming many years, it takes time to clean out your system, not 7 days. But anyway good luck to you.

I don't see why you couldn't, but your trying to clean out your system so you might as well wait the 7 days and then have as many beers as you like. Also these 7 day programs are a scam, you have been eating and drinking many things for im assuming many years, it takes time to clean out your system, not 7 days. But anyway good luck to you.

You should only be drinking water while doing a cleanse. If you've been drinking other crap besides that you already fell off the wagon might as well drink alcohol then.

You should only be drinking water while doing a cleanse. If you've been drinking other crap besides that you already fell off the wagon might as well drink alcohol then.

I'm sure everybody is different and of course having no drinks at all will help you be the cleanest and get the most out of the pills BUT ...

I do an Acai Berry 14 day cleanse from GNC which is the same thing and I drink a couple of beers about 3 nights a week. Nothing crazy but I gotta have my beers after a long day!

The pills have always still given me great results and I see no problem with you having a drink or two. The cleanse will still work properly.

you know how many calories is in alcohol??? the whole point in doing pills is to get thin...i wouldn't suggest drinking while on those pills....

No you should not.

Alcohol dehydrates the body. You can not "flush" your body of toxins with no water in your body.

Back