Why dont cons know pelosi fought special interests better than them, and drained

KaiserMiller

Nov 12, 2010
the swamp? Pelosi:The reason they had to try to take me down is because I've been effective in fighting the special interests in Washington, D.C. I'm also the most significant attractor of support for the Democrats. So I'm not looking back on this. They asked me to run. I'm running. And again, our members understand they made me target because I'm effective.

http://www.npr.org/2010/11/12/131263322/pelosi-economy-key-in-democrats-election-losses

I am sorry. Are you familiar with the shenanigans that happened in back rooms to pass the Health Care Bilk? Are you? It was Business As Usual.. WORSE than Usual. You can't pass that kind of sweeping legislation without FIRM backing from both parties.

Because she did this thing.. her party will pay for it.
If the Repubs don't repeal it. Then there will be such a wave to make 2010 seem like a ripple.

Liberals. DONT YOU GET IT... you hated GWB but you gave obama POWER that will one day be back in the hands of someone JUST LIKE GWB.
You are idiots.

CUT THE FED TO Size... CUT CUT CUT

Its time to cut the balzz off obama and his ilk.

Back