Thought I would share some pics from my trip:Amsterdam, Paris, Barcelona

paris is gay, full of cunt bags, and dickwards who think they're all that, it also smells, thats why you go to germany instead.

Sorry but I won't send out those pics(don't worry they arn't that interesting)

We were there from the 1st to the 15th so technically 15 days but since on the 15th we left pretty early, it was more like 14 days.

^
A german who doesn't like the french, never would have seen that......

When I saw the Paris stuff I was like "Hey I've been there!" I went to Paris as the last stop on an Italy/France trip 2 years ago.

I remember you planning this in OSST a while ago.

I inherited about 20 grand from my grandpa when I was little and I can't legally touch it until I'm 18. I plan on going to Europe with my friends with it after I graduate.

i loved Europe. Paris and Amsterdam were sweet. Barcelona looks amazing. You're lucky though. The line at the Eiffel Tower was literally almost a mile long to get to the top. Driving in Paris was INSANE though

Wanna switch lives?:evilgrin:

Seeing these pictars, i really want to go when i get older.

FSU was like high school with a shit load more freedom for me. I honestly don't believe I belong in FL(the state as a whole) at all. Here in NY my life is A LOT different.

Still I'm hoping for a better year come August. I'm hoping my roommate is more outgoing.

Back