Thought I would share some pics from my trip:Amsterdam, Paris, Barcelona

how much do you think it would cost to go just to London and Amsterdam for say 4 days. That includes everything food etc prices.

dot to this. ?

American corporations:
eurotrip190.jpg

Not just the KFC but the McDonalds next to it.

4 days each or all together?

flying between the two? bus? train?

I don't know much about london but from what I've heard its more expensive than most places in europe.

As said before it is strictly forbidden. I wasn't going to get my brand new camera thrown in a canal just to take a pic

my dad works for continental so I fly free via standby. I check a couple of days before to see if a flight is packed or not and if there are seats left(which there usually are) I head to the airport and fly out free of charge.

ever tried to take pictures of strippers? it isnt pretty

if u dont mind sharing, how much was the air-fare and what airline/airport did u use?

you guys talking about going on a week trip to europe are insane, if i was going that far the shortest time id ever stay is 3 weeks minimum, and even then i would know that would be way too short

k just 4 days alltogether flying to amsterdam only.

Including air fare
transportation
food
etc.

airfare was free. I flew continental and flew from Orlando to Newark and Newark to Amsterdam. Coming back went from Barcelona to Newark and I'm staying in NYC until August.

Can't help you on plane prices but as to transportation around Amsterdam, hoof it. The city isn't that big and most places can be reached by foot in less than 30-40 minutes. Even better is renting a bike for 10 euros a day. It imo is the best way to get around the city.

Food, if you stay in a hostel a lot of places offer breakfast. For lunch and dinner expect to pay anywhere between 6 euros and upwards depending what you want to eat and how much you are willing to spend on it. My most expensive meal was in spain for 1/2 a chicken and potatoes and a nice restaurant for about $30.

Museums are usually no more then 10 euros and many offer a discount for students. The rijksmuseum was free for anyone 18 and under(me being 18 got in free :) )

Weed I already posted and alcohol depends. In Paris I paid about 4 euro a beer and 6 for some coke and rums(laugh if you want, I enjoy them).

thanks i want to go thier sometime in my life most deffenitly. and why would i laugh at rum and coke lol. Thats a man drink... just dont fruit your shit.

Back