Thought I would share some pics from my trip:Amsterdam, Paris, Barcelona

I went to London and Paris a few years ago and I must say London >>>>>> Paris
If you have the chance, go there

Thats without airfare though and I didn't drink as much as planned(smoking wasn't too expensive). We tried doing this trip on budget as best as possible and it worked with a few cuts in luxary, etc. If you are willing to make some sacrifices like not having your own room, eat cheaply, etc. Youll be fine.

Also the least expensive meal that leaves you feeling satisfied is sadly none other then: McDonalds. A meal there is about 6 euro which is a good 4 euros cheaper then a meal at most places not including a drink.

I went backpacking across Europe last summer. It was honestly the best experience of my life. I went for just over 3 weeks across 7 countries. I went to Amsterdam and Paris. Amsterdam was amazing simply because I smoke. Paris was beautiful but I absolutely hated the people. Almost everyone was a miserable cunt.

awwwwsome pix man.. god i hope i can go to amsterdam some time after high school or during college

Some people did make me want to hit them upside the head with a sac full of bricks but I didn't find that much of a problem with the people. I really enjoyed Paris but its probably because I was born and raised in New York City.

When I was in Amsterdam with my school last year we walking around reallllyyy early in the morning, so all the cafe's were setting up and what not. So buddy comes walking out of his cafe with one of those like... 6 foot high patio heaters. I ducked to get underneath/out of the way of it and then kept walking... all of a sudden buddy spins, smokes me in the head with it, laughs and then carries on with his day... dickhead.

Personally Amsterdam had NOTHING on Berlin, Munich, Vienna, and Prague. But it was still cool to walk through the Red Light District. Those guys aren't kidding when they say don't take pictures.. some girl took a picture of one of the prossy's, and all of a sudden out of nowhere this guy came running up, grabbed her camera and was just about to smash it.. one of the teachers had to plead with the guy for like 2 minutes and had to give him 5 Euro's to give it back.

Neither of us had much experience with weed so we stuck to pre-rolled joints which were ok but not that great since you couldn't try a huge selection(except at one place where everything could come pre-rolled, lets just say if it wasn't for a corner, I wasn't able to stand)

The joints varied between 2.60-8 euro so it wasn't that bad especially when you split one so it comes to half of that.

Once again this does not include airfare. And no we literally half assed everything. The only thing we reserved ahead of time were hostels and train/bus tickets. Other then that it was basically get there and ask around. For example we got to amsterdam with no idea how to get to our hostel. Ended up taking a cab(yes the majority of the cabs there are Mercedes Benz's.

One of my favorite moments was actually finding the picasso museum using nothing more then word of mouth of the locals.

^^ the fat one in that made me lol cause his face.
And the Pedobear with the oran-gina drink next to him.
haha
Seems like a really fun trip, very beautiful.
I want to go there too.
:tup:

Back