Things that make you go GRRRRR.... (Part 2)

Tweezers? She's evil man. She puts your ear hair in a hex bag. Soon as she has you sufficiently insure. You're dust

I am a snot goblin I complain a lot
it's all you can do when you're made out of snot.
I'm sore in my throat and bunged up in my nose
I'm shivering with fever from head to my toes.

I'm ill and I hate it.

Eat raw garlic cloves. Blast those little snot goblins out of your head with biological weapons.

Keep a pint of water on standby.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

So I gets up extra early to navigate the treacherous roads to pick up a parcel from Business Post. They helpfully left a card saying they tried to deliver with several options on the card. Call them up to redeliver, come pick it up and the last - they will attempt a second delivery - was crossed out, which essentially left me with the former two choices.

I opted to pick it up...

As it turned out, their crossing out (NOT circling) of a choice meant that that was what they were going to do...

Grrrrrr Aegis not liking animated avatars. I've had to get rid of my Stewie avatar otherwise we'd have had a dozen dancing Stewies on the home page now I've got that fixed

Vets bills fill me with rage. My pup has had the squitts for 5 days and I thought best to get him seen to and for some dry what might aswell be lucosade, some lucosade type tablets and his wormer, it cost £40. Forty Earth Pounds. Plus I actually have to cook chicken for him tomorrow. And rice. He will eat better than me and my mrs!!!!

I'm just happy we have a laminate floor and not a cream coloured carpet like we had before we got the mutt.

Finding out I actually have a 9 hour shift tonight as opposed to the day off I thought I had.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Stoopid work has upgraded all the Managers mobile phones. They were all given 16GB 3G iPhones!!!

Credit crunch? Not the powers that be...

Didn't anybody tell them the iPhone is a security tea bag? Or that Apple has the all powerful "kill button"!!! DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Po Sam I'll think about when I go to bed

I can see this being a useful tool away from the office due to being connected to the net 24/7

GRRRRR.. a School mate said Martial artist are a bunch of wimps.
I wanna introduce a round house kick to his face.

Oh by the way I'm back.

I'm bored of silly teenagers who can't come up with any interesting things to insult me with.

Also, the fact that apparently not knowing how to do a (manager's) job is an excuse for not doing it.

My stupid car boot won't lock. The doors lock, but noooooooooooooooo not the boot and damned Renault can't see me till Friday!

Back