Things that make you go GRRRRR.... (Part 2)

Happy Christmas Everyone! We're making most of your department redundant and outsourcing them :|

Oh no that sucks! I have been through a similar thing, but that was the day I came back after Christmas.

I had that once too, the last week of November. "Down-sizing" I think they called it.

It sucks big time, I hope either you are one of the few kept on or you find yourself something soon.

oh my mistake, it's not redundancy.... its TUPE :| so the tight pursed strings don't have to be undone to fork out redundancy for the people they are getting rid of.

scummers.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

So, there I am, sat in my car at a set of traffic lights, with a steady stream of traffic building up behind me because it's rush hour.

Suddenly, without warning, the reverse lights of the car in front turn on. I assume he's trying to reverse a little so he could get into the empty left hand lane.

I'm sensibly at least half a cars length behind, but he doesn't stop! Before I know it he's reversed into me!!!

His excuse?

"Sorry son, I didn't see you..."

DIDN'T SEE ME??? DIDN'T SEE ME???

HOW ABOUT THE 20 PLUS CARS BEHIND ME???

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Your neck should start hurting tonight, doctors tomorrow, pay day in a month or so

Should have said "I was behind you! Whenever you reverse, things come from behind you!"

I'd post the Youtube clip of it from Snatch, but I'd have to ban myself with the amount of swearing in it

Grrr to the random an inexplicable aches and pains that sneak up on me daily as I get old. ... And i think my hands are actually getting even hairier WTF is that all about

Ears, eyebrows & nose hairs, what event in my old age will benefit from these being long?

People who think they have the right to be in charge when they're actually power-crazed idiots.

The benefit is that you can tie them all on top of your head and have no worries about going bald.

regards koyo

Back