"Siezure" like Sleep disorder HELP!

Thats a load of SHITT you will NOT wake up with bruses on you because you "dreamth" that you were getting beaten up...

You only get bruses if the area has been hurt because thats how your skin responds to it...

Lets say that it is "possible" that if you think that you have gotten bruses and acctualy wake up with them. Does that mean sometimes when something happens and you do get a bruse and you dont feel it since your brain doesn't know you have gotten it how come it still shows up?

And if you do wake up with bruses do you think it is possible that you may have caused them in your sleep by either hitting your self, Falling, or some one hitting you?!?!

Exactly...your story is bogusss. Stop feeding people SHIT.

EDIT: Dont worry about it just go see a doctor and im sure he can give you some type of sleeping medication...my friends mom has sleeping problems the doctor gives her MED'S and now she hasen't had a dream in 6 years :p

p.s Do you or have you ever taken any drugs?

mclutch, why didnt you bleed? or have a black eye? maybe because you only bruised from sleeping and not your body reacting to the dream

ive had the same experience... once.. i was like 10, im 16 now... so w/e

yes I kinda had these kind of dreams not as bad as his are it would be where I would be kind of be awake and have kind of a nightmare. But I have learned to control my dreams and be able to wake up when I need to or just change from a nightmare to a normal dream...I have not had nightmares in a long time. :tup:

Yea he doesn't know whats he's talking about...

Back