Please let me know a car, suv or minivan that has LOTS of legroom?

math1

Nov 24, 2008
I have asked this question in car section and I get no reply or bad replies like "honda civic", "toyota corolla" etc etc. I have been battling with insufficient leg room for years. I am a very tall man who needs excessive leg room. In fact, even the 2012 toyota camry proved to be tight for my legs. I sat in the one at dealership and the salesman got stunned beyond belief when he realized my legs were having such a hard time fitting. He was speechless and could not offer anything for my long legs. He said he has never seen such a case in his entire career. I have suffered blots, cramping, and various sprains in my leg and feet by driving. I need at least 53 inches front leg room based on what my doctor told me. And so far no car meets that except the 100,000 dollar plus car brands of Mercedes and BMWs. But they are out of reach
I am 7 feet 3 and a half inches tall.
the toyota salesman then called me later saying I may have to get one custom built by Toyota corporation to specifically fit my legs. However the cost of getting a custom built camry with 55 inches front leg room or so would go over 50,000 dollars per the dealer because custom builds are too pricey as they require separate and additional labor

I have a 2008 Chrysler town and country and boy I tell you it is very roomy and comfortable stow and go seats double power sliding doors the works. This car is a life saver.....

Back