Nutrition people help?

Clairbear1

Oct 14, 2011
breakfast: Low fat chocolate chip banana muffin from local bakery (190-220 cal)
lunch: 1 piece of healthy life whole wheat bread (35 cal) with deli ham (50 cal per serving)
snack: 12 special k savory herb crackers (60 cal), green giant cheesy brocolli for one (40 cal), 2 nilla wafers (30 cal)
dinner: wendy's small chili (210 cal)
dessert: skinny cow cookies and cream mini ice cream (150 cal)
Have i eaten enough? If not, what should i eat? could i eat waffles or pancakes? or chocolate or peanut butter? any food ideas with those in it would be nice. Thanks. :)

broccoli WITHOUT cheese!
no chocolate at all.
Try salads...they are filling and low cal.

You have no fruits in your diet and cheesy broccoli hardly counts as a vegetable. So you need WAY more fruits and veggies in your diet! I would suggest an egg or a bowl of healthy cereal or some fruit for breakfast instead of an all carb fattening breakfast - NOT a good way to start your day at all. Your lunch sounds ok, but i would suggest adding a salad. Chili is not good - hardly any nutritional value. Maybe some grilled chicken or some kind of grilled fish with lots of veggies for dinner. Skinny cow isn't bad, and I don't blame you for wanting some sweet, but you are eating a sweet breakfast, a sweet snack and then dessert. Choose one and cut out all the others. I would not suggest waffles or pancakes because those are all carbs and usually eaten with syrup which is all sugar. Peanut butter is good, maybe with an apple or banana. Any type of nut would be a great snack idea too. Good luck with your changes, hope this has helped!

Back