Need fitness/Nutritional advice.?

glendok88

Nov 24, 2008
I'm training for my first body show in April 2011.

I've been dieting and working out hard since August 2010. I started out at 17.5% Body Fat and 171 lbs. Currently (November 2010) I'm 165 lbs 10.5% Body Fat and showing a huge difference in the tone of my body. However, I'm not satisfied with my size. I want to increase my bicep size, make my thighs smaller, tone my chest and make them a little bigger, and really tone out my abs. I don't want to get extremely big and bulky. I'm not that tall only 5'7, only want to be about the size of Brandon Carter on youtube.

Diet consists of 175g protein per day, 75-100g of carbs per, and about 50-75g fat per day.
Supplements consists of Redline Ultra hardcore (best fatburner i've ever tried, first cycle), oxylite pro (Only good for my weight loss, second cycle), NO Xplode (Pre), Cell Mass(Immediately after workout) and Anabolic Halo (Post).

Meats: Tuna, Turkey, Chicken Breast, Salmon, and Shrimpy
Carbs: Brown/Wild rice, Wheat bread
Fat: Fish oil, fish, and occasionally turkey burgers or turkey tacos
Fruit: Apples, Pineapple, Mango, Bananas, Oranges, Strawberry
Vegetables: 100% V8, Romaine lettuce, Cucumbers, Brocoli, Cauliflower

Workout:
Monday: Chest/Abs/Short High Intensity Cardio
Tuesday: Back/Abs
Wednesday: Bicep/Abs/Short High Intensity Cardio
Thursday: Legs/Abs
Friday: Shoulders/Triceps/Abs
Saturday: Long distance cardio (Running, Biking, Row Machine for at least 20-30 min)
Sunday: Rest

Note: I use a slimmer belt on every workout day, drink a half gallon of water per day and spend 20 min in the steam room after the workouts.

I would like to get advice from both Certified Trainers and Non-certified on how to increase my biceps, tone my chest, and "chizzle" my abs. Thanks for helping out.

Back