most embarrasing thing that have ever happened to you in class

My friends and me are always like "FUCK YOU!" and start punching each other for fun in the middle of science, my science teacher is a cool dood so he's like "Tyler, Cam stop trying to kill each other." It's really funny, not embarrassing.

One time in elementary school like in 2nd grade we were in the school library and the librarian was reading a story and out of no where I just fart one of those machine gun farts. Everyone looked at me and I said "it wasnt me" and the librarian said "Why are you guys making a big deal out of this, everyone does it."

I was like FUCK!

i got bit by a kid with down syndrome, then he hit me with one of those ice packs from a lucnh box, wasnt all that emberrassing just really wierd

seriously, the B isnt even near the P on the keyboard either so it cant be a typo
sorry for double post :[ im ashamed

I went into the teacher's lounge in like the 3rd grade and saw the water cooler starring at me. The bubbles made my face look something like a silly mirror at a carnivle. So I decided to start licking and grasping the tank as if making out with it. A teacher walked in. Ever since then, she always gave me cookies from her class.

I made a nigga stole my bike reference...out loud......

thought I was going to get shanked

in which case i have lost the minuscule amount of respect i had for that poster in the first place

Back