most embarrasing thing that have ever happened to you in class

Fell asleep in class, drooled, don't know if anyone saw me. It was some good sleeping though.

Not in high school, I was in the classroom portion of firefighter training. The chairs were those fancy office chairs where you can lean back really far and not fall over. I leaned all the way back and fell asleep with my head on the wall. The instructor took our book and slammed it on the table and I almost fell over. About 40 guys laughed until they cried at me.

Well once in 7th grade I was walking by this girls desk and, I accidently kicked her book bag, then a douche came flying out of it. Not really embarrassing for me but damn, no one ever looked at her the same.

sime big kid picked me up and i kneed him in the balls and made him cry than he beat my ass

when i read that i saw "wiener" and "beet" and i was like, "wow, in gym class? :runaway: "

edit:

for me:

had to come to school with sharpie on my face from a party

or

i peed my pants in 1st AND 3rd grade

i was sleeping in class, and i let out this really highpitched giggle tht lasted a while. my friend got it on his phone he was taping me sleep.

or haveing a freind spill orange juice on my so it looked like i pissed, then going into the girls bathroom to change. :crash:

one time during track tryouts in 7th grade someone shanked me infront of my EVERYBODY. thank god nothing showed but damn it was embarresing

didnt happen to me but in middle school this one kid went around shanking kids in recess, and they saw one of my friends right in front of a table of girls (7th graders, we were in 8th at the time) and he casually walks up to him, says hey, turns around and shanks him, as not intended he grabbed and riped everything down to his ankles, and that group of 7th grade girls will never be the same again, i cried bc i laughed so hard

Thanks, my margins love you !!!11

Well i forgot to throw away a pair of boxers, the whole back side was ripped......i was sitting in class like.. why is this seat soo damn cold.then something happened and i got up and my ass was hanging out completely. And then some kid was like dude........... and then i realized these were the ripped boxxers.

I let loose the loudest fart of my life in 4th grade. Luckily for me it was so loud that no one could actually tell where it came from.

I let a silent fart go in religion class but it was probably the smelliest one ive ever had. It spread out with me being almost directly in the middle of the class. Row by row it would hit the class until everyone smelt it...most knew it was me. Lmfao....pretty gross. Its one of those farts where you yourself can actually smell it and i was pretty grossed out by it to. :p

Back