Is Kim Clement's prophecies now part of literal fundamentalist Christian doctrine.?

JohnM

May 13, 2008
I read a lot of Christian Fundamentalist using these raving as an accompaniment to back up the Biblical passages they quote and use to judge other Christians and other peoples non-christian not willing to agree on joining the Aryan Christ Spiritual Fascists and risking eternal suffering with Satan.

A wise man once told me that hatred and hating is so catching that we end up resembling those we hate so if I'm Satan to them are they now Satan and they don't know it ...for they say they hate him but resemble him more so each moment.I digress....

Clement...ah...yes,
Has this prophet now become a new world prophet speaking in tongues and telling the world that God.forbid...is American...for Fundamentalists.

I thought Jesus completed the cycle of prophets and the last good one did get his head removed...peace and blessing be upon the prophet of Isa.

Whose telling the truth here...Jesus or kim Clement?

God or man?

If the rules have changed then why wasn't I told because if Kims a prophet than so to can be John
The Circus Bearded Loonie:To know your enemy you have to understand him.I read these things and discoverd spriritual fascism but complicity with evil.

Since when would God speak in gibberish? If He wanted to speak, even the stone will cry out in a language we can understand. Stop listening to loonies.

Back