how can i become an admin on graal online classic for iphone?

I really wanna be an admin in graal I hate hackers and I have aciidently been to jail graal is my favorite game ever and it would mean the world to lemme be an admin olplease please please!

please i want to be a admin i have wanted to be one forever can somebody please look up *slim and add me to become an admin if you are a hirerer or a admin and yes i am not slim i juct put name cause its cool i will change if i ecome admin:3_9_7[1]:

may i beacome an addmin manny people say i shoul if u read my status graal name jaso
:)

Ya i wanna be admin in but honestly idc i change ky name alot cuz i dont know what to name myself for some reason.Stop begging to be admin they are randomly picked or u can report and stuff to become one or u can talk to an admin and make friends BUT DONT ask to be admin or its like they won't talk to you. right now my names abz at the moment im trying to find a good name to stick with give me some ideas.

lol they dont enjoy u asking just do these tips on becoming an admin im using this chat for the first time and using graal for a whole 555 hours i kno that u have to do this.
ask Xor
use feedback to contact admin
or NYN
you will need to ask them or just
no HACKING!!!! EVER OR GLITCHING !!! NEVER EVER
second of all do that have fun.:D

yo i am an user on graal i4G look me up so yea pm me ill show you how big time
im becoming admin soon but ill show u how to become 1 not make u 1 pm me lets talk
NOT MAKING U 1:mad:
because they might kick me off LOLZ
pm alzz 2 he rocks in all that stuff .
:emot2:
:p:eek::shocked:

hey

can i be a admin i want to protect graal and stop hackers/glitchers my name on graal online classic for itouch is [CoLdr]Grimmjow(iKool)

So look ill try to find you if i cant contact u i will try to ffm you wats ur FFM account
ffm account
graal account 2
to be sure u will have to go thru something an admin of graal IE:NYN OR XOR will pm u ill try
thank you :emot0:

Admin request

Can i be an admin? My graal username is [LDR] Master Graalion Darkwing (World of Graal)

guys you dont become an admin by asking! you just keep doing the right thing and create a reputation for your self and eventually the admins will notice you and mayne. just maybe. you might. my name is gunderak online nick in real life i really badly want to become an admin too but this is not the way to go. my name is >>leader<< gunderak (land down under) add me on graal.
bye

Add me on graal my user is leader Sean imm leader. Of revenge is sweet:D

I think with this passion and commitment one can really end up being a graal admin. I wonder what the charm is for so many people.

make croockedstar an admin on graal he is good and will help graal and loves graal please make him an admin:clubbing:

any admins that read this my dream is to be admin plz i know 6 admins but thay wont respond to me plz any admin plz:all mighty::all mighty::all mighty::all mighty::all mighty::all mighty::all mighty::all mighty::all mighty::all mighty::all mighty::all mighty::all mighty::all mighty::all mighty::all mighty::all mighty::all mighty::all mighty::all mighty::all mighty::all mighty::all mighty::all mighty::all mighty::all mighty::all mighty::all mighty::all mighty::all l mighty:

Graal Classic On IPod

Hey peeps its me Jaake Jake if anyone is friends with admins can they plz tell them if there hiring can they plz hire me ive got over 340 hours and 1800 kills plzz tell em

Plz let me be an admin my name is Chrono and I'm the leader of Chrono Crusade I like to help ppl and I like graal. Plz accept me

hi am NYN from graal online classic for iphone or ipodtouch
you can to be an admin when you report gltchers ec.

wazzzzzz up people how are ya alll i was just asking if u admins on graal online classic for ipod u could make npc for your house or guild house thank you just maybe talk to that with xor or who ever is in charge bye

Back