Help with GNC's AMP Creatine XXX?

Shayne

Jun 5, 2008
GNC has a new creatine called Amplified Creatine XXX. Its a monohydrate MIX. Theres NO information on forums or anywhere on how to or whether to cycle, load, or measure it. I'm really confused because it says to take 63g right after your workout. SIXTY THREE? You're only supposed to take 20-25 grams of creatine monohydrate, so does it say 63g because its not pure mono and is a mix? also, it says nothing on cycling/loading. is the 63g the maintenance amount or the loading amount?? which ever one it is, then what amount would be the loading or maintenance amount? you can look this product up on GNC's site and see the label...

You probably don't need to load. I would reccomend to cycle, and it probably isn't pure mono. Also my best tip for you would to not waste your money on gnc creatine. Try bsn cellmass or gaspari size on, or something better then gnc brand.

very good opinon at this war year

this is really Good opinion.In the years 2011,There is a lot of war around the world..let us do our best to chang the world better.The world need to be balance.If not,we need to adjust it.I'm quite agree with what you said in the topics led.Infact we only talk about it in our mind but we don't have real exprience led.Now the society technology developed every day more and more.

Back