Free violin sheet music for Viva La Vida- Coldplay??

i need an popular music for violin like taylorswift or lady gaga ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!! IM DIEING OF CLASSICAL

don't be so dramatic

and its no that hard to find sheet music. I have a lot of pages with free sheet music
T_T

my teacher passed the song out for violin but idk no how to put it on the comp

same most are for piano
u can play the upper line of piano though

does anyone know where i can get viva la vida tabs for viola???? thnx ^.^

i need it too but i cant find it... (for violin) i want to try playing it plz help:emot2:

im playing it in my school orchestra but i dont think i can scan it ya know copyright issues so ya T.T sorry

I have the sheet music, its not perfect, but 95% of if it is accurate.(Transposed it myself)

If anyone wants a copy, or wants the sheet music of any other song for cello , email me at:
a.lloyd21 at hotmail.com
and make the Subject Sheet music.
(be sure to change the at to the at symbol in my address)

Adam

I fuckin want the viola shit music coz imma been waiting if UR not gonna tell meh then imma gonna go on Facebook, tell my friends that this asshole didnt give me there shit music lol so shut the fuck up and giv the shit music for viva la vida retard shit assholes

WAT u eat is WAT u r. I don't remember eating a sexy bitchhh

I'm trying to find it too. I bet it couldn't hurt for all of you to type correctly, either that or go cry to your mommy's. Seriously it's hard to read. P.S Viola's suck period. Violins rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree. VIOLAS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Back