Free violin sheet music for Viva La Vida- Coldplay??

Hey it's us. The band Coldplay. Well since you asked, try looking someplaces. Buy it online, download it! Maybe it'll help. Well See you, you guys! Good luck so much!

help me

i tried to play it by ear on my violin, but it didnt work out rly good...
if anyone know's a website please send it to my email: [email protected]
thanks alot :)

Viva La Vida sheet music for violin

i need Viva La Vida sheet music for violin too,i love this song please send to this e-mail [email protected] thank you

I sound just like you guys...my best friend loves this song and i wanted to play it for her as a birthday present and make a video (i'm a violinist) any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Viva la Vida found

I found this piano score for viva la vida among many other songs, and I'm currently picking it apart and putting it together again into a format playable for the violin. You just have to scroll down a little.
- Other Sheet Music

There is this other site too, but I'm not sure if it's as clear as the first one (choose download link 2):
Free Sheet Music For Viva La Vida By Coldplay

my music teacher gave me the sheet for viva la vida
but i was sick so i dident get it

I just go on youtube and just look at the notes on the screen

go here: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FrekQz1jWU]YouTube - Viva la vida - Coldplay - score for string orchestra[/ame]

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

No one has this frickin music!!!! I used to have it but then i thew it away!!!!! I am so dumb!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah i really want it to my violin teacher said she would get it 4 me yay i can play the first couple of notes

Back