Do I eat a healthy diet? Too much food you think?

Samantha

May 13, 2008
Breakfast: Tub yogurt, 2 slices watermelon

Morning tea: 1 mango

Snack: Popsicle made of fruit and custard made myself and frozen

Drinks
Green tea
5 glasses water

Lunch:

Chicken with no skin sandwich no butter on grain bread with pepper

Afternoon snack: 5 strawberries, 2 peaches

Dinner:
Rissole made with mince with mashed potato pumpkin and onion gravy

Dessert: Peaches with low fat custard
cup coffee no sugar

I also rode my bcycle for 30 minutes, I did a total body work out dvd for 15 minutes, I did an abdominal workout to tighten my tummy muscles for 10 minutes and an aerobic walking dvd for 20 minutes.
Do not click on the link by Omar B. I tried to and I got a virus. Damn him.

The afternoon snack sounds a little excessive...3 fruit servings are too many fruits at once. Fruits are high in sugars.

Also the watermelon may not be the best fruit to eat, since it is rated high on the glycemic index - meaning its the fruit with the highest amount of sugar.

Two plums actually count as one fruit serving because the are low in calories. Do you like plaums? Strawberries (really any berry) is a good healthy choice.

Over all, you are not eating much at all, so I'd say it's a fairly healthy diet. You need to eat the minium daily requirement for your size for starches , meat, milk, fruit and veggies

I believe general minimums (despite size) are
Starches - 5
Meat 4-5
Milk - 2
fruit -2
Veggies - 3-4

Yes:)
Tips: Eat lots of Grain Products! Examples: Brown Bread, Pasta, and Cereal! And lots of fruits, and vegetables. It helps if you want to loose weight trust me you'll see a difference!
Always eat your breakfast! Its the most important meal of the day!
If you dont eat breakfast you'll end up binge eating which means you'll get very hungry later on the day and you'll eat whatever comes in your way..Trust me! Eat atleast 1 meal from every food group!

Hope I helped:)

Good yes, will it last my guess is no.

Switching is your best friend i mean you will get bored with the same stuff and will just be tempted to buy snacks in between for something different. Eat different types of fruits, different dinners and different lunches.

Dinners can be steak and veggies, casseroles, stir frys, curries, chicken and salad. Any combination as long as its not the obviously bad (pizza fish&chips and so on).

Back