• did i eat healthy ? is this a good diet? what do you think?

Volkswagen

Feb 26, 2009
breakfast: normal corn flakes with skim milk

snack: crackers and orange juice

lunch: more crackers and an apple

dinnner .. like at 6 30
rice, meat, and plantain + watermelon juice

Have fruit for breakfast, and maybe some hard boiled eggs, but just the whites, toss the yokes.

for lunch have a sandwich maybe with no mayo.

dinner looks alright.

try and eat as much natural foods as possible, cut down on the carbs of corn flakes and crackers unless you use them for physical activities, up you protein.

For weightloss, yes.. but I would also add a little more for 'healthy' weightloss.
If you're trying to maintain.. definatly add more!

you should diffintly eat more that looks to be about 1000 calories. a normal sized female should eat anywere form 1550 to 1800 clories a day depending on have acive you are. just as an example my girl firend works out once or twice a day for an hour or 2 each time and she takes in about 2000 calories and is 5' 6" and 153 lbs (very tone, muscle weighs more than fat she is 12% normal is 22% in an in shape female) i am 5' 11" and 185 lbs and work out about the same odviously doing diffrent things and take in about 3000 to 3800 calories a day. ( the ladder only when i do a third workout) i hope this helps. just eat within the food guide pyramid's recomendations for a healthy diet and deffinitly eat more.

Back