What games can you play with the person your texting while texting that person?

YAYO213t

Jul 29, 2008
well i text a lot and i wanna know some good ideas like some little games to play with my texters when bored. any ideas would help so much thank you

ok one game i like is called the abreviations game. you type out the first letter of every work in a phrase and they have to guess the phrase. for example u write "ihsvm" and were thinking of the phrase "i hate school very much" then they would have to guess until they get it right. the answer would be "i hate school very much". it kills time and can be fun for a while.

try 10 fingers

what you do is you say some thing you havent done and if the other person has done it they put their finger down first one to zero loses.

Ex. If someone says "i've never owned a spider"
since i have i would put a finger down

TIP!!! it doesnt have to be fingers you can use clothing, shots, and other items

u culd play hang man...4 example write out
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
then tha person playin wuld guess until they get it rite...tha answer is
"what are you doing" its fun but after a while u mite get frustrated lol

Questions!

Ask them random questions. Kind of combine truth or dare and would you rather. You can get to know some pretty weird and cool stuff about the person then. And usually it wastes a lot of time. ;)

What If.
It's a really fun game. You say something like 'What if I died?' and the other person tells you what they would do.

Ex. What if I died?
Other Person: I'd cry

Text everybody in your contacts and say "I love you" then wait and see what they say.

Well..Me and myy boyfriend playy a game where we ask questions and take turns and you HAVE TO TELL THE TRUTH..

play 21 questions...try to guess somethuing..like a rock..but u have to give them a category to chose from

Situations!!!

Start by making something up and then add on to it. Like you are making a story sentence by sentence!!!!! It is really fun!!!!!!!!!

game to play over text

if you like a girl/ guy and they like you text them and ask them who they like, and they will say " oh this on person _______" and then you ask them wat they like about that person(which is hopefully you) and they will hopefully express there feelings for you, and then they ask you the same thing, it actually makes a convo last quite a while. so thats just any idea if it makes any sense at all

games

well i text a lot and i wanna know some good ideas like some little games to play with my texters when bored. any ideas would help so much thank you

how you guys do it

Alright. Well its kind of like truth or dare except with pics.
Example:
Someone: "Eat a banana"
You: [you would send a pic of you eating a banana.]

Would U Rather!

I would play would you rather! it is fun and kills alot of time!

secrets

Well..Me and myy boyfriend playy a game where we ask questions and take turns and you HAVE TO TELL THE TRUTH..

i call that game secrets.. but i play that game also, and you cant tell anybody else what the answers are only yall 2 can no lol

Things you shouldnt do.
Its where you come up with a topic, and then the textee has to come up with examples of it. and you trade back and forth until you run out of ideas.

Example.
"Things you shouldn't do naked"
"ride a rollercoaster :)"

you could be sexting

its where you discribe things like in incerting my erecks cock in you pussy while jizzing!!

Back