friend stung by dead bee

DevilJ

Mar 10, 2008
So we were kanoodaling around with some bee's at lunch and i threw a dead bee at my friend we laughed then went to class, then two periods later almost an hour later he stands up and says "the fucking bee stung me!" turns out the bee was in his clothes then stung him, we looked for the bee but we cant find it, and the sting doesnt look the gnarly so pics wouldnt be interesting. It may not be the most exciting story but we got a kick out of it.

tl;dr dead bee stung friend

yo you guys ever notice the lead singer from Plain White Tees has a huge nose, which is probably why the songs sound so nasally?

yo you guys ever notice the lead singer from Plain White Tees has a huge nose, which is probably why the songs sound so nasally?

Back