friend stung by dead bee

yo you guys ever notice the lead singer from Plain White Tees has a huge nose, which is probably why the songs sound so nasally?

yo you guys ever notice the lead singer from Plain White Tees has a huge nose, which is probably why the songs sound so nasally?

yo you guys ever notice the lead singer from Plain White Tees has a huge nose in the corner of my best best friends bedroom while like three or four people watched

yo did you guys notice phil anselmo did a lot of drugs and heaving drinking, which is probably why pantera sounded so loud and angry?

amidoingitriteguis?

I got stung by a dead bee once, I stepped on the motherfucker and the stinger went perfectly into my foot :tdown:

oh, its one of those threads...yeah these really were never funny and now that the originality is gone, its worse! how perfectly fitting for the wit-devoid citizens of small talk...

yo guys you notice ever lead the from singer White Plain has Tees huge a which, nose probably is the why sound songs nasally so?

Back