Timothy the turtle.

PinkyAppleFace

May 15, 2008
So my friend (Kyle) calls me up yesterday and tells me to come to his house to help him find his cat. so we looked a little and then we went to bed. We woke up and then went to look down by the nature trails where a few people said they saw the cat. we found a golf ball and were tossing it around a little when we were walking and we crossed a bridge and there was a big ass snapping turtle in the middle of the trail. it was like 2 feet long and its head was as big as a soft ball. so being that it was a turtle we figure messing with it would be a good idea because if we pissed it off it couldnt ever catch us. so we did what anyone would do and stuck a stick in its face. It bit it in half so we got a bigger stick, it smashed that one so we threw the golf ball in its face and it ate the fuckin golf ball. we were all freaking out but retard Kyle sticks his foot about six inches from its face and said "hehehehehe stupid retard turtle is a little bitch" right as he got done saying it the 'som bitch bit his shoe. he took a huge ass chunk out of the front of Kyle's shoe. After that we pretty much left. after that we named the turtle Timothy.

I know i know, pics would have been great, but being that it was a nature trail i though I would get in touch with nature a little more so pants werent a good idea, no pockets for my phone.

here is what Timothy looked like
845604036_df77f982b3.jpg

TL;DR
We went to find my friends cat, found a snapping turtle, and it ate his shoe.

Cute :D

Edit: i think the bastard is ugly personally, but today, ST seems to be the Internet Love Machine.

I haven't even left my house yet.. Wish my points counted by I dgaf.

Should pick up once more people are out of skewl.

Back