Please help ! Gym/Weightloss/Fitness ( 10 points ) !?

john

Sep 3, 2007
Hey guys,
i am a guy from india, basically im 5'8 ( 177 cm) high and 213 pounds ( 97 kg ) :( :'( . I know that im obese , but actually i dont feel that much difference because i have a height: - ratio advantage ! But still i know im obese :'( . Actually i have joined the gym last week i guess and workout mostly cardio in the morning ( 7 am) and burn about 300- 500 calories a day !
My daily meals are as follows -
after workout -breakfast - Wheat bread ( 4 nos) with boiled egg and scrambled egg and garlic paste .with apple juice
then lunch : some sort of juice and lemonade
Then Dinner : somewhat like chappathis and gravy !
I know that it is actually not sufficient for weightloss, so can u please helpme out or share ur opinion or suggestions for weight loss and what u eat all day after workout ! I badly want to loose weight .
Please help me out guys , Perfect 10 for the best answer asap ! :D

ive learned its best to eat like ten small meals throughout the day. but make sure they are small and packed with protein. remember ten little meals throughout the day.

First off, eat a balanced diet. Like salad and dairy. NO gravy or gravy like foods. And try to eat 5 or 6 small meals a day rather than 3. It is super important to portion your foods!!! SMALL PORTIONS ARE THE BEST! And that apple juice, read the nutrition facts. Usually, it is sugar water with apple flavoring. At the gym, dont just do cardio. Work out with the weights too. Count your calories as well. It really helps.

Back