Fitness help? please help? :'( ***10 POINTS**?

Ellie

May 14, 2008
Okay, my measurements are 30 -28 -38.(after diet). Before diet it was 30-33.5-39.
Before getting fat it was 30-24-34.
I used to me skinny but last year, I ate like a pig and gained weight in my thighs(no more thigh gap :'( ), boalted belly and big bum.
I'm wondering why this '' eating like a pig'' process didn't effect my boobs. They're the same size as before. But my hips,belly and thighs are huge!
My stomach is 28 but it looks like a pregnant lady's bum. I'm not pregnant btw. But my friend who is having the same size is almost flat?
Plus, I've been drinking herbal teas to lose weight but it's only giving me diarrhoea nothing is going away!

I cant do exercise because I got my ankle seriously sprained from the past 3 & 1/2 months.

Why did'nt I gain fat for boobs? How can I gain it?
Why is my belly looking like a pregnant lady's bum? (LOL)
How to lose weight in this situation?
Why is the herbal tea working in this way?

Exercise and healthy eating will the be the only way to shift it. Herbal tea, I would switch to green tea and cut down if it's causing that reaction. As for boobs, there built up of breast tissue not fat tissue, your body distributes fat based on genetics, if its not storing it there, blame your parents

Back